|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Thursday, 9 October 2008 - 14:57
0 opinions:Those 4 AMs at PP was FUCKING hot. I've nv seen such hot AMs in real life before. 1 smiled at me whoo hoo. Then we followed them ard which was so obvious. Was taking dwn notes in Borders when suddenly Anthea came running in, "GOT ANGMOH OUTSIDE AT SINGTEL!!!" "HUH MY NOTES... WHERE WHERE WHERE? LETS GO." That was me so we went out. Then POA P1 was 1 of the easiest paper I've ever sat starting this yr ;). Art tomorrow then it's yay. Haven't even started on 4/5 pgs preparatory wrk man. So dead. Bought all my cheapskate brushes just nw so unhappy waste my $5 on 5 brushes:(. Oh ya before I forget, CASEY STONER WON HOME MOTOGP!!! Finally a win frm someone I support. Nehneh Rossi's second stupid bastard. Can't wait for the upcoming MotoGP don't know if he's attending but he's gna go for surgery soon & I read reports doctors says it's risky DD: Well gd luck Stoner. His birthday is coming... so is Kimi :). Hehehe lastest photos of Kimi frm... JAPAN!!! I'm a happy gay because he looks healthy (but very very very fat) again. & also a photo of Vettel SO UBER CUTE!!! K THIS PHOTO IS DISGUSTING!!! YES HE'S FAT. BUT IT'S BEER BELLY YO.![]() ![]() He's eating orange. Is he drinking alcohol, I hope it's not or the ppl at the forums are gna talk again... Ok this looks OLD. DON'T SMOKE! VETTEL IS SO UBER FREAKING CUTE I LUV YOU!!!TANSITIAN MEET UP GO BOTANICAL GARDENS SOON!!! :))))))). & lets visit Daryl soon again & give him THAT present hehehe. Labels: KimiRaikkonen, SebastianVettel Read more! |