span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Tuesday, 14 October 2008 - 18:17
KOVALAINEN.RAIKKONEN.

0 opinions:

Post your opinion


Believe me, I wna take a break frm all those Kimi-Lewis stuff, but I just can't. Hamilton made yet another speech which makes me so... Idk......ok which rly is the final straw. Stop it alright, stop being fake & stop acting humble, it rly very very obvious. I swear if you keep this up, you are going to lose many fans. Maybe the prob in him is because most of the top drivers (like Massa, Alonso, Raikkonen and Schumacher) all started frm the lousy team & made their own way up to the top team. Whereas when Hamilton came F1, he's alr in one of the top teams. & with Ron Dennis helping him, of course he'll think of himself as god. Nw even my family who supports him thinks he sucks & has got no talent. He said it himself in Spa this yr when fighting for Kimi that he was praying for rain because he knew how to handle it. But look at China 2007 & Monza 2008. Are you sure you are gd in rain Hamilton? & what's with the mistake in Jap last wkend. Oh, little Lewis can't handle a little pressure like last yr? How sad.

One more major mistake little Lewis & the WDC won't be yours anymore. Like last yr. Kubica deserves to win WDC more than Hamilton (or Massa because of his aggression).

The Brit, who currently has a five-point lead over Felipe Massa heading into the final two races of the season, has been forced to throw cold water over reports saying he claimed he is better than Senna and Schumacher.

"I would never say I was better than anyone else. But I am a Formula One driver and all of us have to believe in ourselves to get to where we are. You have to have that belief to go out and win: and that's what helps you strive for better performance and to achieve more in your life," he told his official website.

"I look at the other drivers and I want to beat them. I would never say, 'I'm better than you', I just think that all these guys are the best and to be the best I have to beat them. That's how every racing driver sees things."

The McLaren driver, though, concedes that he hasn't always made life easy for himself, but says it is tough being under so much scrutiny

"For sure, it's not easy to always say or do the right thing, and when you're constantly being scrutinised it can be particularly difficult," he added.

"Recently, there have been lots of different quotes attributed to me. And sometimes I've said things that have either come out the wrong way or been taken out of context so people get a different feeling of what I've said when I haven't expressed myself correctly.

"I'm only human and every now and then people make mistakes. Communication is so important in life and some of the things I've said were not meant to harm anyone. I don't feel like I've hurt anyone. And my family makes sure that doesn't happen."

I feel like hitting Hamilton so hard right nw I hope he dies.. which I alwys hope for. Sry I rly don't want my posts to be full of these crap stuff but... I also don't know what else to type. I WANT TO UPLOAD PHOTOS!!! But again, this com is being a total bitch in the arse. Got back my results today, passed Chinese (so shocked), Combined Humnaties (thanks to my social studies & usually in test my history is the better one) & Art. Thank god I passed Art but my artwrk was so embarassing but Dad says it's unqiue among the others because others hav blending while mine doesn't = unique. -.-.

Then Anthea went ard asking ppl out this Thurs using my name. I alwys get bullied when going out with her + Shirley. Walked ard TM somemore aft Amanda came & Toys R Us was ahhhh so embarrassing. But we got seperated aftwards because I had to be home early D:

Pokka time!


Read more!