|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Monday, 13 October 2008 - 13:06
0 opinions:I absolutely luv this guy to bits! Dreamt of him last night but it was a bad one. Dreamt that he was ard the same height as me & we just walked past each other & mum woke me up. Bloody hell she scolded me for finishing the diarheoa (?) medicine & not telling her. Told her I DID NOT EVEN TOUCH THE MEDICINE but she didn't believe me. Maybe it's my Dad? All I know that IT ISN'T ME. ![]() ![]() It's actually the first time seeing him in t-shirt :O. He looks nicer in t-shirt than the polo shirts. He's still hot but has a big nose D: I luv the videos below. 1st one is Kimi's burnout at the Ferrari 60 Relay. Omg sliding the car at the corner is damn amazing! It only starts 1 min + into the video. 2nd video is a super funny & cute Kimi interview. I swear he's soooo damn cute & blur it's so funny. (What the fuck am I talking abt?) & it's the first time I hearing him laugh, ah. 3rd video is a fucking amazing F1 start back in 1999 (?) in Jap. If I'm not wrong the guy who pulled away frm the rest was Hakkinen. GO FINLAND! Last video is yesterday's Jap GP podium :D. Labels: KimiRaikkonen Read more! |