span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Thursday, 2 October 2008 - 16:24
Long update

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

I'm so tired of looking @ other's photos on Flickr. I want mine 2 be there 2. But none of my shots are worthy 2 be on Flickr. Btw I'm gna abandon the snflwrhrne acct. I hav a new acct but I haven't posted anything yet. Maybe... next time, or maybe... never. I don't think I'll be able 2 make it 2 The Darkroom School of Photography in Florence.

Was looking through last Sun photos. Finally finish editing them, scroll down. Those photos rly brings back loads of memories. Sun was the best day in the whole of my life, I swear. & I will NEVER 4get, I saw Kimi Raikkonen. I thought I wld never see him in person, but I did. Some ppl looks different frm who they look in photos, but he looks exactly the same in photos. I don't sense his snobbish @ all because he's not. I still remember that night, me + Anthea stood on the bridge & said "good bye, good night, have a nice day." 2 all the foreigners + Singaporeans. Expected the foreigners responded better. (BUT STUPID BRACES CUTE ANGMOH NEVER SAY "SEE YOU" 2 ME!!!! HE SAID IT 2 ANTHEA NG WTF LAH FAT BITCH 2) Lastly, that was also the night were we made more friends than the other days. But I can only remember the Naka-korkor most, lawl.

Photobucket
@ Starbucks.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Anthea's $6+ cake so ex!!!
Photobucket
Supper yay happy me.
Photobucket
On the track :).
Photobucket
I'm slouching again :(. I just realised he's a Finnish. AH I TOOK PHOTO WITH A FINNISH. What a dream come true yay I love Finland. Still gna migrate there.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kimi's flag pwn Hamilton's 2 bad.
Photobucket
She's not any1 famous but she's pretty right? Anthea asked if we cld take a photo of with & she agreed!
Photobucket
EXTREMELY UNHAPPY WITH HIS PHOTO BECAUSE (OK MY ARMS ARE FAT BUT NOT THAT & I KNOW I LOOK WEIRD) YOU CAN EASILY CROP ME OFF!!! :((. I WAS THE 1 WHO SPOTTED HIM!!!
Photobucket
So pretty except... nah all are pretty :)

Ok I know I can nv re-live those moments ever again. So it's back 2 sch on Tues.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nian Nian was teaching us Chinese!

& sch 2day was mad. CL P2 was so difficult, totally gave up! POA P2 was ok but still kinda difficult. I can only depend on POA 2 pull up my overall. Oh pls!!! Ok so Anthea & I were walking 2 the interchange then when she crossed the road, this motorcycle almost came & knock her. I was so shocked because she fucking screamed out loud. As in, RLY RLY RLY LOUD! Imagine it. I swear I was laughing @ her 4 ard 2 mins? + she was letting me listen 2 her sing... ok that wasn't funny but I know the screaming was VERY VERY VERY FUNNY! Hahaha :).

Reminds me I'm suppose 2 follow my uncle to the palace, but because of my exams, I CAN'T GO AND COLLECT $$$!!! Can't wait 4 2moro night. MUST HAVE DINNER @ JLN MASJID (PRATA, NAAN, THOSAI!!! 2 wks nv go alr leh) then go 2 Giant with my parents. NEED.2.BUY.LOADS.OF.HEALTH.FOOD.


Read more!