span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Friday, 3 October 2008 - 15:06

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

M of the AM with the AM in the AM. Me luv angmoh.

Decided NOT 2 watch Kimi crash, 2 depressing. & it's ALMOST 1 wk, so I MUST get over it. Anw they say it's not the mechanic fault, it's the lightening system fault. Ok nvm, it's not impt nw, it's fucking over anw :(. Actually I went 2 shit so I didn't get 2 see Kimi crash. Oh well there's still Sun 4pm on Channel 5!

Totally screwed up both papers. Finished my Physics paper within 20 mins? Yeah, FINISHED. Well I gave up on History. Slammed my pen down when I couldn't think of anything anymore, & slept. My brains hurts k god damn it. Was thinking... this yr rly pass by rly fast. Feels like a god damn Jun/Jul but like woah it's alr Oct. If I managed 2, I'll be taking my O lvls nxt yr! Maybe it's true, time passes by rly fast when you're having fun :). Oh & hope you're ok Atiqah!

Rushed home aft lunch ($2.50 + $1.20) 2 watch the telly! Missed the replay of the Sg Gp yesterday because my alarm didn't ring at all. So managed 2 catch Piquet crash the moment I switch on the telly. Then... Massa's pitstop. Rly wasted can you believe I cried watching it? Hahaha that's how emotional I can get. Nvm even if Hamilton gets WDC this yr, he's still NOT the best. It just so happens he hav a gd car & rly, he isn't popular. LEWISHAMILTONSUCKS.COM exist 4 a reason & also, no other drivers have such websites. Isn't that interesting.

Am watching ppl get their Monroe piercings done on Youtube! Man it looks pain. I want 2 get it but... it will make me seems like I hav 4 moles on my face = 3 is more than enough. Eeeee fuck saw this video he poked it frm the bottom & the needle almost went in2 the girl's eye? K maybe on second thoughts... I shall stick 2 my 3 moles. & damn this person has like an Elmo tattoo!!! :( I want.

Currently I hav so many things that I want. Managed 2 save $9 alr but that's 4 my fund 2 go 2 the Sg Gp nxt yr! $591 2 go be4 I can purchase a ticket. But nw I rly need a cigarette case damn it. Gna search 4 it, VERY HOPEFULLY, during the wkends :).

P.S : Williams-Toyota are keeping their driver line-up the same. Naka & Nico!



Read more!