|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Monday, 6 October 2008 - 14:36
0 opinions:Have decided to start afresh, well sort of. (Oh shit I forgot to transfer the links, no wonder something was missing -.-) I have photos to post but my com crashed so I'm using my bro's com where I don't think I can upload photos & edit them. So meanwhile... puke all you want by the photo >>> Screwed up my Maths papers today so badly. Paper 1 was a killer, but it was ok. Everyone said paper 2 was easier, but I left like 61 marks undone. Cramp (finally aft 3 months!) + fever + Maths = NOT GOOD. Cramp was so serious I cried during paper 2. It was killing me, of course because I haven't experienced it in like 3 months already & this like came suddenly. & I stained the front of my skirt. What a genius right? Staining the front. -.-. Got home & measured my temperature - 37.9. Lucky there's no paper tmrw but I've gotta rush my art, I haven't even started. Maybe playing Audition with Shirley & Grace tonight? Hahaha :). Kinda started that game because I found it & my bro's com & he didn't know it until I like found it? K anw met Anthea yesterday to study at the library but somehow, we ended up at BK did like 1 question & Anthea said, "Ok lets go eat." So had super early lunch at hawker, (my treat so I don't owe you $ anymore!) then headed back to the library and read books. DID NOT STUDY, I repeat, WE DID NOT STUDY. :(. So unproductive. I prefer last wk. Omg I miss the F1 wkend :(. Wonder if days like those can ever happen again. $16 more buxs to go! Labels: Life Read more! |