span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Sunday, 12 October 2008 - 10:18
Conspiracies

2 opinions:

yay for Massalonso! ^^V

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12 October 2008 at 16:38  

In this case, only Alonso, congrats. Kinda of a black day for Massa. But Kimi is back :D

By Blogger SNFLWRHRNE, at 12 October 2008 at 19:36  

Post your opinion

I've decided to rewrite this post because of the aft-reports & photos.

So, where to start? Oh right, McLaren's bad day, sad rly. NOT. If you're a Kimi fan, I guess you might say, "WELCOME BACK!" Yes welcome back Kimi, it's gd to hav you back. It feels damn gd to see you smile again, don't be disappointed with your results, at least you got 6 points, like FINALLY!!! In fact I think he had been away frm the podium for so long, he was super super blur & unsure what to do. Hahaha he's still cute yo :).

As a Massa fan, I guess you'll be disappointed. He was simply TOO AGGRESSIVE. Well that's how he shld be, since he's fighting for WDC. He's my hero, thanks for letting Hamilton spin. & aft Hamilton spun, there was so much traffic that he cld only join back in 18th. HAHAHAHA. Read aft-reports like "Hamilton admits mistakes". I was like wow, he finally is becoming a man. But aft that, I read that "Hamilton accussed Massa of deliberately hitting him". Well, looks like Hamilton isn't still NEAR to being a man. Use your brains asshole, if he were to hit you, HE WOULD BE PENALISED, he wld not be able to beat you in the WDC points. If Ferrari wants to deliberately hit you, I think they shld send Kimi to do it. NOT MASSA.

Q. Lewis has told us that he thinks you drove into him deliberately after realising you had lost the position to him. What do you say about that?

FM: For sure not. I had two wheels on the gravel. I could not stop the car and I was on the gravel because he pushed me into the gravel.

Q. Do you think that is the way he sees it?

FM: No. I don't believe that.

Q. Was it right for your teammates in the pit garage to be celebrating when you crashed into a rival?

FM: Are you English? Is that your point of view?

Q. Yes, but is it right that people celebrate when people crash?

FM: Any time you see a Ferrari ahead of a McLaren, it is a good thing for the team. I am not going to rise (to your attempt) to put fire on the gravel. I have a good relationship with Lewis, and I will not do something to destroy something by purpose. That is true.

Q. I am not stirring things up

FM: I know, and I answered already.

Q. Does what happened today change your relationship with Lewis?

FM: Definitely not.


Also, as a Ferrari fan I find it rather unhappy that Bourdais got a penalty instead of Massa. It looks like Massa's fault, rly. I think it is. But yes, FIA are bias to Ferrari so yeah... Bourdais got the penalty instead. & anw I hav mentioned before, BOURDAIS IS VERY VERY VERY UNLUCKY!!!

Alonso's victory proves that miracles do happen. & Kubica is a very gd driver :D. Both of them are so close their actions are damn cute. Time for photos.








ALONSO'S WIFE SUPER PRETTY SCROLL DWN FOR CLEARER VIEW.


















I am very happy because HAMILTON IS 12TH & IF HE'S GD, HE SHLD BE ABLE TO FIGHT BACK & SCORED POINTS BUT HE ISN'T.

FORZA KIMI, FORZA FERRARI. WCC & WDC 2008.


Read more!