|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Monday, 6 October 2008 - 16:05
5 opinions:
he looks so old and drunk.. lols.
By
Anthea :
By
EH SIGN IN MSN LEH, SUPER LONG DIDN'T TALK TO U ALR LAH!!! & I'M FEELING V.V SAD FOR U, BUT DON'T BE SAD LAH. NI HAI YOU VETTEL & NICO, TA MEN YING GAI MEI YOU CHOU YAN DE :).
By
YES SIGN IN MSN SOON!!! WO YAO GAO SU NI YI GE MI MI =)
By
H + zacpwnsu : I did it. I found the impossible. A real heart breaker. I'm so speechless now. At the start, I was happily stealing Kimi's photos. I was in the middle of posting his photos when I looked through all the other photos of him again, when I looked closely, I got a huge shocked. My first reaction was to cry :O. Remember I said I will HATE & NEVER support Kimi ever again if I find prove that he smokes. Well, I found it. Congrats to me. I knew he smokes... from his teeth and behavior, but I had no prove, until now. Dear god I really don't need the prove so soon you know, his contract is until 2010!!! Goodbye Kimi, he doesn't need my support anw. ![]() Click to enlarge if you can't see. The blue PUMA shirt, look what's he holding... wished it was a piece of paper... but it isn't. :( URGH I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S STILL SMILING!!! Man. Really don't want him to smoke, pls I hope it's just someone that looks like him!!! Well his wife smokes... so yeah. I still have my only hope - SebVettel. But Kimi still pwns Hamilton! Everyone does. [edit 2200pm] I'm super disappointed now :(. VERY VERY!!! I mean... he's sucha nice guy. But... Why Kimi, why of all people, you have to smoke? WHY!!!??? I chose to believe you didn't... but AH WTF. See how [/edit] Labels: KimiRaikkonen Read more! |