span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Thursday, 16 October 2008 - 19:04
RAIKKOTTEL IS DA BEST

3 opinions:

want to be a photographer? hehe..that'z what i want too...starting december 2008 i'm going start taking pictures..pictures with arts,artistic and maybe could be realistic where you will be emotional when you see the image..hmn then after that let us make photo sharing to each other..- julian patrick

By Blogger Julian Patrick, at 15 October 2008 at 23:45  

oh..i forgot to say How are yah!
im too busy since june that's why
i have no time to open all of my accounts..i miz chatting with u guys..but don't worry after nov 21 im already free! take care friend
always praying for u not to be more emotional..let's face our problems!!go go go! Julian take care and Godbless u Melister!

By Blogger Julian Patrick, at 15 October 2008 at 23:51  

Julian :

Hello kinda shocked to see your comment here actually. I'm fine hope you are too :).

Haha ok alright, taking pictures rocks. look forward to seeing your photos :).

Have fun & take care.

By Blogger SNFLWRHRNE, at 17 October 2008 at 15:57  

Post your opinion

I can't believe I'm gna say this but... I prefer my digi cam more.


Haven't been exercising my 1000D much but will do so soon, hopefully. I hav a feeling Dad bought the cam for me for nth. & more over my results are shit, except for POA. B3 yay. But Dad expects me to score A1. Ok fine I'm actually unhappy with my POA results, damn that was the only subject I cld depend on to pull my overall. Hope it did.

Yesterday's Entrepreneurship wrkshop was great. Win Sian Holdings (Sya + Ant + Alas + Ben + KL) made beaded keychain & dog tags which was so cool :). I got kinda into a foul mood in the beginning because of some reasons that I do not even know. The whole thing ended @ ard 6pm + & I was so close to dying, super super tired. But I think I got some gd shots?




Today, spent most of class time playing Uno. Morning was with Alas + Ben + Ant + KL + NZ + ZY I think then headed to the hall for some RAAD stuff which sucks. Back to class aft recess & played UNO & other card-related games with the same ppl minus NZ + ZY. Finally got my Oct issue of F1 Racing Singapore @ some magazine kiosk in the interchange. Nxt time I don't hav to travel so far to Popular or Times to get it!

- - - - -

I promised myself this post is not gna hav anything to do with F1 but... I came across this Vettel interview which I rly rly like! I'm so proud of my Raikkottel combination because they are very very gd friends! It's an extract frm the excat (?) one which is very long.

Vettel Is Kimi's friend, kindred spirit and play mate. He likes Finland and Finnish people so much that he spent the first summer break in August by driving through our country. Therefore TS got this exclusive 15-minute interview with him.

Which one is harder - to win a GP or Kimi in Badminton?
"I have won a GP but not yet Kimi in badminton. I promised Kimi that I will win him one day. We will both get older. I'm 8 years younger than him so at least when he is really old and I'm just a younger old man I'll beat him in that game. Although I do train hard so that I might do it already after 2-3 months or at least during the next year."

Räikkönen brags among his friends that Vettel doesn't score more than 5 points when he plays with him?
"If I play a good game I get more than 5 points against him, Vettel corrects."

The Finn (refering to Kimi) does many sports. What about Vettel?
"We like the same things with Kimi but golf isn't really my thing. And I can't skate. Icehockey isn't a big sport in Germany, that's why I've never been interested in it. All Germans play football and I do that too. Although the most favourable sports are those, which include an engine."

Records are just statistics. Vettel made Kimi's dreams true by winning the pole and the GP as the youngest ever. He also has time to become the most youngest WDC. Kimi's straightforwardness is what Vettel likes. Vettel lives in Wachwilissä Sveitsissä. The distance to Kimi's home is 35 km.

"I spend a very limited time at home. F1-drivers travel a lot and practically all the time. It's always nice to come home when it's so quiet and peaceful. I come from a small town in Germany. I like the big metropols but I enjoy only one day there. After that I'd rather go to a peaceful place. I'm happy that Kimi lives nearby. He is a great guy. I like him a lot because he is always a honest and open guy. Many says they don't like Kimi because of the way he is. But Kimi can also be very funny. He is always the same and doesn't treat you in a different way. No matter who you are. Kimi never goes around things, he says what he thinks. We have a great relationship although we haven't had much time and we don't meet every day. We are in different teams and we have different pr-stuff."

About Finland and vocabulary :

Vettel speaks 4 languages - German, English, a little French and a little Italian - and has learned a few Finnish words from Kimi. Moi, kiitos, mitä kuuluu and a couple of words that can't be printed. "I was in Finland in August and liked it a lot. I'm not a beach lion so it didn't matter that it wasn't so warm. I just drove around with the car. Finland is a limitless and open country where people are friendly."


I'm currently waiting for the today's Shanghai press conference. Heard that Kubica, Alonso, Kimi & Hamilton wld be attending. It wld be a great one because all three there is going against Hamilton recently. Ok EVERYONE IS GOING AGAINST HAMILTON except for Kovalainen who is still siding him D: & finally today, Kimi made his statement on the papers "I'll give it all to help Felipe." That shuts up reporters saying that Kimi wld not help Massa.

KIMI WILL HELP MASSA FIGHT FOR WDC. SO WILL ALONSO.

[edit]
Found another extract of some interview frm July.

Kimi Räikkönen and Sebastian Vettel have become good friends.

- He's a nice guy, Kimi says about the German.

- He's a nice guy who cannot lose, Vettel says about Kimi.

Kimi lives in Zurich and Vettel lives 35 km away in Wachwil.

The friendship was born by accident. Vettel once got to travel in Kimi's private plane on a working trip and they got to know each other better.

Nowadays Kimi and Vettel have been sporting together. They especially like to challenge each other by playing badminton.

- There is a badminton-center near and we play there, Kimi says.

- Sometimes we play when we are in the same area. How often depends on how busy we both are, Vettel admits.

Both seem to have a clear opinion of their own playing skills.

- He can't play at all and he hasn't won me once. He only gets something like 5-6 points, Kimi brags.

- Kimi is a little better - but not for long, Vettel challenges.

They both think that badminton suits perfectly a top-athlete.

- It's great when I get to play with Sebastian. I hadn't played badminton myself for a long time, Kimi says and smiles.


I'M VERY HAPPY!!!

[/edit]

Labels: , ,



Read more!