span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Friday, 10 October 2008 - 13:09
We win and lose as a team.

0 opinions:

Post your opinion



"I have made mistakes, Ferrari have made mistakes - everyone makes mistakes. We need to learn from them. But I have all the confidence in the team, just as they have in me and both drivers. We win and lose as a team."

That's the way a true champion shld act. Way to go Kimi.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This might be a long post, I rly hav nth to do right nw. Why do I wish the exams isn't over? But officially, EXAMS ARE OVER!

Went for Art like a gay, rushed like crazy. Didn't managed to finish the sky so anyhow coloured it. In the end it looks like a thunderstorm when it's suppose to be vibrant. For sure, I'm gna fail compared to the others. Mine looks like a kindergarten kid painting but who cares? Art sucks. Period. Hung ard TM/CS with Shirley(yyyy) aft Art hehehe :).

I was gna upload photos but this com can't read my cam & I'm too lazy to install the programme. So I'll hav to wait for Dad to get back so I can get the card reader frm him to upload photos! Edited the first photo myself (because I was bored, yes). It's taken in Dubai on 3rd Feb '07! Saved alot alot alot more photos of Kimi & Vettel in this com. I hav a feeling this com is gna crash very very very soon, :O.

Planned to watch Taiwanese drama today but I just remembered this com can't recognise Chinese so... I can't watch at all. Damn I wna watch horror movies but I don't dare to watch alone because... well it's horror yeah. So hopefully, I'll be able to watch at least one with Dad tonight :D. Uncle might be coming over tonight to stay for a few days. This time I wished he wld come so we can all go out over the wkends. Can't wait for this wkend too. Japan GP, whoo hoo. Hamilton topped practice 1 while Glock topped practice 2. As for Kimi, he's 4th & 5th respectively. Oh I can't be bothered to see Vettel's.

Going on a 3 months diet starting frm today (nah don't believe a single wrd I say, it alwys nv comes true anw). So far, here's what I had - Strawberry Milk Tea, 1 prawn dumpling. Dad forgot to give me my breakfast in the car so I skipped breakfast. Had those aft Art together with Shirley(yyy). Mum is not home to cook lunch & I don't wna waste my $$$ to buy so I'm skipping lunch. As for dinner... I hav a feeling it's gna be smth rly fattening. Edit later yeah. MIGHT go for an hour walk in the park later........................ NAH.

P.S : Are you happy Anthea? I put in the links alr :) Those are the blogs that I frequent because they are nice to read. Will update more nxt time. I'm lazy.

Labels: ,



Read more!