span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Wednesday, 8 October 2008 - 14:39
KIMI PHOTO SPAM AGAIN AGAIN & AGAIN.

0 opinions:

Post your opinion



Well I'm gna fail Chem that's for sure... Have never passed any CA before so, yeah. Hung ard sch aft the paper & waited for Shirley. Then we headed to TM together for Mac's, Popular (I WANT MY OCTOBER ISSUE F1 RACING UK MAGAZINE!!!) & Comics Connection. Was resisting my shit all the way frm morning. Hehehe saw this huge poster of Kimi + his wife on Tagheuer eyewear. Decided to support him until I FIND PHOTO OF HIM REALLY SMOKING, as in the cigarette in his mouth. He's rly a nice guy and a gd driver with gd personality, so it's wrong to not support him.


I always laugh at this photo together with another one that looks like a pig.

WDC 2007. He's rly happy.

He's so happy!!! This is making me cry -.-.

I love this photo he looks rly hot in it.

Hahaha so dumb.


Look @ him smile. Brazilian GP 2007, the day Kimi finally became WDC.

& this guy boarded the bus wearing sports (tight) pants. Like gosh his dick is .... gross.

Placed my order for my stuff alr hope it comes soon... but I haven't made payment yet so it won't come so soon, of course. Dad told me back when he was in college (back in England not here) he was in the photography club & they played with darkrooms & cameras. WHY SINGAPORE DON'T HAVE!!!? Or they have but Idk? I don't care if there's anw I can experience with darkrooms, pls tell me!!!

K & Dad says he's gna cut Kimi's ex-hair. I (Refer to photo below)

I'll be waiting for that day to come.

Found another series of Kimi's photos. Posting it up another time. I think this blog is turning into his because of the photos. -.-.

[EDIT 1521pm]
Am so tempted to post the never seen Kimi photos, by me, because it's so... unseen. Alright mainly, I'm just very very excited alright? :)

In Dubai.

GO FERRARI!!!!

He looks... Idk how to put it.

Hehehe.



Him arriving him Switzerland.



Funny thing. Kimi is suppose to be the racer but WHY IS HIS WIFE DRIVING!!!?

Srsly I think he's like the kid & his wife is like his mother :P.

The whole Ferrari crew, I'm gna be there one day. I SEE SCHUMACHER!












Lawl wtf.

[/edit]

Labels: ,



Read more!