span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Saturday, 11 October 2008 - 11:12
It's time to start living the life you've imagined.

2 opinions:

Hi how much does ur cam cost? ^.^

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12 October 2008 at 10:36  

Hello :), shld be 1.3k if I'm not wrong.

By Blogger SNFLWRHRNE, at 12 October 2008 at 19:38  

Post your opinion


Watched the Jap GP qualifying before heading out. Super nerve wrecking I almost died shouting. Somemore I was having this super disgusting tom yam fish soup I almost puked. Kinda happy with Kimi's result but not with Massa's. For a person who is fighting for WDC, he shld not qualify 5th. He shld be at Kimi's position - 2nd.

Dental appointment in the aftnoon was great :D. Alot of hot guys there today, somehow. Saw this same guy I saw 3 appointments in a row, so cool hehehe. The dentist kept asking me abt why the US currency is still so strong. -.-. Before that he asked if I read the papers & I told him I did. But the I didn't tell him I only read the sports & life page :P. It's still counted as reading the papers right?

Dad went to shop for his wrking pants aft that. We embarassed him in public by saying out his size hehehe :P. I was spying on this couple. The guy was angmoh & the woman was chinese, so yeah, of course I must spy!!! Then I tried on this black Ferrari Puma jacket. Was SO CLOSE to buying it but didn't D: Went to purchase the EOS 1000D Kit with telephoto lens nxt. Mum was standing outside.

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT, IT'S MINE!!! Mum was rather unhappy & refused to talk to us. Whatever, this concerns my future ok. "Don't just dream, make it happen." Ty Dad.

Dinner was at A1, Serangoon Road, yummy. Mum still refused to talk to us. Walked ard the pasar malam & I want my red high cut sneakers!!! But if I buy that today, mum is so gna be pissed!!!!!! So we went home aft that with home still angry nw at 23.45pm. My dad & I are so DEAD.

I've been hooked to the new channel U 10pm show. RAYMOND LAM IS SO SHUAI!!! (in the show). MELISSA NG IS SO PRETTY!!! I can't believe she's 36 yrs old. Went to watch the ending online & let me tell you, I DO NOT LIKE IT! Raymond & Melissa got married then they got divorced because Raymond went to Japan with Cindy (who likes him) even aft Melissa begged him not to. Then Melissa got pregnant then there was this scene where Raymond wrote on the rock "I want to marry Melissa again" then they hugged & called each other Mum & Dad (-.-). But lastly it was a scene where Melissa talked to her boss & the boss asked her if she had thought abt marrying again because Melissa & Raymond was seperated for 6 mths alr. I srsly don't get the ending, someone pls watch & explain to me!!!


Raymond Lam is 29. Kimi is 29. Why do I like old men?

Labels: ,



Read more!