|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Monday, 19 May 2008 - 15:02
0 opinions:UPDATES : 18 May 2008 : http://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com/2008/05/just-came-home-from-late-dinner-with-my.html ---------------- I am like damn pissed and I feel extremely stupid!!! Okay, this is what happened : Me being me, who hate people who smokes, was sent down by my parents (Since I was the only one dressed since I couldn't sleep AT ALL last night. I was up all night) to get us a loaf of bread from the Indian store for breakfast. So after paying the Indian man, I was on my way back up to my flat. Then the passage way was really narrow and then this old couple were infront of me. Both of them were like smoking and they were blocking the passageway so I can't move at all. I was stuck behind them smelling the damn smoke smell which I hate. AND EVEN WHEN I SAY EXCUSE ME, THEY DIDN'T MOVE!!! I didn't even know such people exsisted. I was really pissed and feeling fucked up so I just scolded the old couple in chinese, "Uncle Auntie, you think you two own the passageway one ah? Smoke smoke smoke, only know how to smoke. You yourself want to die you guys can go and die all you want, I don't want to die so please fucking move. You old people always say we young people no manners, bullshit lah. And it's you these kind of old people that set this kind of bad examples for the youths now." So they were like shocked and I just quickly ran to the lift. I was like totally stunned too becuase I didn't know what I was saying. URGH, WHY DID I DO THAT? I just feel so stupid now because WHAT IF I SEE THEM IN FUTURE? Okay whatever, I don't really care because I think people who smoke are damn low class. I swear if Kimi Raikkonen smokes, I can just go to a Grand Prix and throw rotten eggs at him. But I know his wife smokes, so... Idk. OH WHO CARES. And sorry, I just feel damn pissed because WHY AM I SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read more! |